Society Registration Act, 1860
Memorandum of Association of
JIWAN JAGRITI MANCH
Ward No. 11, Garhshankar, Distt. Hoshiarpur
- The name of the society shall be of JIWAN JAGRITI MANCH.
- The Registered office of the Society shall be situated in the WARD NO. 11, GARHSHANKAR, DISTT. HOSHIARPUR (ANANDPUR SAHIB ROAD, GREEN AVENUE) AND ITS AREA OF OPERATION IS GARHSHANKAR (DISTT. HOSHIARPUR).
- MAIN OBJECTS AND INCIDENTAL OR ANCILLIARY TO THE MAIN OBJECTS :-
- To educate the people about the road safety awareness.
- To educate that people about importance of indicators/stickers on vehicles and pasting of indicators/stickers on the vehicles.
- To educate that people they have driving licence and sufficient experience.
- To educate the people that about First Aid and Safety equipments like fire extinguishers and about helpline numbers like Police and Ambulance etc.
- To educate the drivers about AIDS awareness.
- To educate the people about Traffic signals and signs and benefits or seat belts to avoid mishappenings on the roads.
- To organise and celebrate conference sammelans, stage shows, medical camps, recreational camp, tournaments, sports activities, education camp and to organize the procession etc.
- To develop the sense of Unity/Belongingness in the humanity.
- To get contributions in the form of subscription and donations from the members of the society and otherwise in order to collect the finance of the society. To raise loan from any bank/financial institution for the activities of society.
- To give vide publicity to the aims and objects of the society.
- To create trust and wakaf on behalf of the society.
- To acquire property by purchase mortgages and gift.
- To spend and invest the funds and income of the society as the Executive Committee agree for the benefits of the society.
- To enter into any arrangement, contracts or partnership with any Govt. Authority or person what so ever and obtain from any Govt. Authority or persons such rights, concessions and privileges as the society may think desirable and to obtain, carry out exercise and comply with any such arrangement contract, privilege right or concession.
- To do any other thing which may be conducive to the interest of the Society such as organising blood donation camps, giving financial assistance to needy students, organising seminar on drug addiction in addition to increasing human values in the society at large.
- All the income, earnings, movable or immovable properties of the society shall be utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of Association and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profit or in any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or past members. No member of the society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profit, whatsoever, by virtue of his membership.